The Valiante Family

The LORD has brought us together for the purpose of glorifying Him with our lives and ministries. He has given us three beautiful children to join us on this adventure of life. Isn't God amazing!

Saturday, July 2, 2011


"He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD." Psalm 113:9


As I read, I desire to share with others what I learn. This verse has definitely been proven to be true in my own life. When Tim and I first married, I was so fearful of the whole aspect of "keeping house," especially preparing meals. God knows me so well! My sister-in-law, Joy, gave some wise advice in the notations she wrote in a cookbook..."pray hard!" Even something that might seem menial such as keeping house comes from the strength of the LORD. He has been so faithful.


Then as Tim and I desired to have children and God blessed in His timing, the fear of being the right kind of mother intruded. Again I found and am still learning that it is God who gives me joy in raising my children. God has been the source of all that I have and am. I cannot do anything without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment